* Beginning Your Day with God


O Lord, grant me strength and peace that
I may greet all that this day is to bring.

Allow me the grace to surrender myself
completely to Your holy will.

In every hour of this day instruct and guide me
in all things.

Whatever news may come my way in the course of this day,
teach me to accept it with calmness and the conviction that
all is subject to Your holy will which governs all.

Control my thoughts and feelings in all I do today.

In all unexpected occurrences, do not let me forget
that all is sent down by You.

Teach me to act with sincerity and wisely towards
everyone, that I would bring sorrow and confusion to no one.

O Lord, grant me strength to endure the fatigue of the coming day
and responsibly act on the events to take place.

Direct my will and teach me to pray, to believe, to hope, to suffer,
to forgive and to love.

No comments: