* Prayer for Peace In Times Of Confusion

Most Precious Lord Jesus,
Gentle And Wonderful God,
Truly Awesome And Ever-present Holy Spirit,
I am overcome and confused because of the trials I must face.
I do not know which way to turn.

As I battle my confusion, Lord, I feel my soul being ground down.
In my confusion, I also worry.
I worry over making ends meet, over paying the bills that never stop,
and over keeping food on the table.
I worry about what will happen to my loved ones,
and I cannot stop this cycle of doubt and fear.

Please help me, O Lord, for I cannot help myself.
When I get confused, please clear out my thinking.
When I worry, please show me the folly of this worry.

Please make yourself real to me and take away my confusion.
Please show me I need not be confused about you and about how much you love me.

As it is your will, please bring me your miracle of peace of mind.
As it is your will, please bring me your miracle of peace in my soul.
All these things I humbly pray in the name of my most Blessed Lord Jesus Christ, my Mighty God, and my Ever-present Holy Spirit upon whom I can rely. Amen

No comments: